Policies : Borrowers Policy
- Borrower's must retain a valid library card.
- Lost library cards may be replaced at a cost of $1.00
- A first-time borrower may check out (5) items.
- Borrowers are responsible for lost or damaged items and all fines.
Audio, Books, And Periodicals
- These items are checked out for a two-week period.
- Overdue fines are $.05 per day except Sun. and Holidays
- Renewals may be made by phone: 440-293-6792
Videotapes and DVD's
- New Movies - $1.00 for 3 days
- Older Movies - Free for 14 days
- Borrower's must be 18 years of age.
- An overdue fee of $1.00 per day is charged for overdue DVDs and $0.05 per day is charged for overdue videotapes.
- No Refunds.
- Please rewind all videotapes before returning.
- Video tapes and DVD's are not to be returned in the book drop.
- Black and White 8 1/2 X 11 or 8 1/2 X 14 - $.10 each sheet
- Color 8 1/2 X 11 or 8 1/2 X 14 - $.25 each sheet
- Copies for reference
- 1-5 Black and White copies free (includes double-sided). Additional $.10 each
- 1 reference Color copy Free. Additional color copies $.25
- Email (PDF or TIFF format) - $1.00 per scan
- Patron's own media (flash drive, disc, etc) $1.00
- Floppy Discs - $1.00
- 1-5 pages $2.50
- $.50 each additional page (excluding cover sheet)
Closed Caption Decoder
- Card - $1.00 per item
- 9 x 12 - $2.00 per item
- 12 x 15 - $2.50 per item
- 11 x 17 - $3.50 per item
Andover Public Library Board of Trustees approved June 12, 2008